If you have wheels, and want to let your experienced kayak guide make the tough choice of where to paddle at for you, this is your tour.
Kodiak Island Kayak Tour
- Duration: 2 – 2.5 Hours
- Location: Near Island, 5 minutes from downtown
- Difficulty: Any experience level.
- **Great choice for families, close to town if you don’t have a rental car**
- Child (Ages 6-15)
- Adult (Ages 16 and up)
- Private Tour (1-2 People)
- Private Tour (3-4 People)
- Private Tour (5-8 People)
Marine bio and local lore
Join us for a kayak trek exploring the outlying tiny islands and our incredibly rich marine ecosystem just off Kodiak’s coast. Immerse yourself in the beauty of this small fishing port and magnificent island refuge while nerding out with your naturalist guide and taking in stunning mountain views across the sea. With terrific tide pools full of sea anemones, basking sea otters and sea lions, puffin hangouts, and the occasional whale, this tour location close to town is hard to beat!
What our guides love about this tour:
Stunning scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities, great for pairing with other 1/2 day excursions!