If you have wheels, and want to let your experienced kayak guide make the tough choice of where to paddle at for you, this is your tour. Here, you let our team at Kayak Kodiak…
- We paddle for about 2- 2.5 hours
- All your kayak gear is provided- just show up ready to get on the water!
- All of our kayaks hold 2 people
- Great choice for families, close to town if you don’t have a rental car
- Stunning scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities, great for pairing with other 1/2 day excursions!
Marine Biology and Eco Tour
Join us for a kayak trek exploring the outlying tiny islands just off Kodiak’s coast. Immerse yourself in the beauty of this small fishing port and magnificent island refuge. Nerd out a bit with your marine biologist guide and take in stunning mountain views across the sea while enjoying the wild beauty of our incredibly rich marine ecosystem. With terrific tidepools, puffin hangouts and stunning panoramic views, this tour location close to town is hard to beat! From anemones below the surface to sea otters, sea lions and even whales occasionally, get acquainted with the local marine biology and fishing lore as we paddle between several small islands.