Come along for a relaxing evening tour of our picturesque rocky isles just outside of town. Bask in the long hours of sunlight and enjoy this meandering paddle.
Business day rentals are from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (7 hours)
Full day rentals are from 11 a.m. to 11 a.m. the following day (24 hours)
- Inflatable standup paddleboard
- Attachable fin
- Personal floatation device
- Carrying case for your board
- Super pump for inflating
Rent a Standup Paddleboard from Kayak Kodiak
Perfect for exploring mountain lakes, islands, protected bays, and for nearshore areas. Standup paddleboarding (SUP) offers a new and different perspective compared to kayaking, and a great all-around workout. Rent from us and take your paddleboard anywhere you want to explore the Emerald Isle waters.
- 6″ SUP thickness and 12’6″ in length, for touring and tracking performance up to 260 lbs
- Optimal stability, inflating to a rock-hard 15 psi
- Only 10 minutes to inflate
- Removable rudder for steady steering
- Bungee lacing for bringing along your dry bag favorites