Experience clear shallow waters, unobstructed mountain views, and the untamed rugged beauty of Kodiak in this new, must-paddle excursion on the remote side of the island.
General Info for all tours
- All of our kayaks are tandems (hold 2 people). If you have an odd number of people we will have one guest ride in a tandem kayak accompanied by a guide.
- Please arrive at the departure point no later than 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Cancellations must be made prior to 36 hours from trip departure for a full refund.
What we provide:
- All kayak gear including lifejackets
Things to Bring:
- Snack if you would like
- A light rain jacket just in case
- Please dress appropriately and remember it’s always cooler on the water!