If you have wheels, and want to let your experienced kayak guide make the tough choice of where to paddle at for you, this is your tour. Here, you let our team at Kayak Kodiak…
- A 3 hour paddle exploring the rugged Kalsin Bay islands
- All gear provided! Just show up ready to adventure
- All of our kayaks hold 2 people
- An out-the-road paddle! A vehicle is a necessity to reach the launch site
- A favorite haul-out for harbor seals and nesting site for puffins in the summer
Featured Sea Islands Tour
Join us on our Sea Island Expedition, a new addition to the Kayak Kodiak line-up just last year. And it was a hit! We’re thrilled to show you the untamed, rugged beauty of Kodiak a little bit further down the road, on the remote side of the island. Less frequent visitor activity means experiencing the island ecosystem in its natural, pristine state. This is one of our new favorite paddle spots! Sea islands rise dramatically from the shallow bay, sea otters and harbor seals bask in the quiet, protected waters away from the main part of town, and – best of all – unobstructed views of snow-capped mountains and the scenery that makes Kodiak a top destination. We hope to see you out there!